top of page


  • How to receive support?
    Council Funding: Our service is primarily funded through council funding where budget is directly allocated to us through the City of Edinburgh Council. We then use this budget to provide support and resources for our members. To receive this budget, you must have a social worker who can provide you with a Section 23 assessment. Social Care Contact Details: 0131 469 3016 Private funding: To receive support through direct private payments, please contact us through our email address, where we will try our best to get back to you. Please note that we have to priorities our council allocation of support, therefor support through private funding is limited. Email:
bottom of page